300 ENTRANCE Rd N
Sanford, FL 32771
All services require a $50 deposit. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE. We ask that you please reschedule or cancel 48 hours in advance of your appointment and the deposit may be transferred to your next appointment. If less than 48 hour notice is given, you forfeit the deposit and will be charged a cancellation fee of $50. If you are 15 minutes late, it is considered a NO-SHOW and chargers will apply. All charges for NO-SHOW are not transferrable to your next appointment. All fees will be charged on the day of your appointment.
We are by-appointment only. Please book online or call us at 4073341382. We require a credit card number to hold an appointment. The card will only be charged in the event of a no-show or late cancellation.
All consultations are included if you book a full appointment. There is no need to book separate consultation as each appointment begins with a consultation. However, if you would like a consultation before scheduling your procedure, it’s an additional $50 with a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $50. There will be a $50 penalty for no-shows/cancellations within 48 hours of scheduled appointment.
Timing for Touch-Up sessions are calculated from the date of the last treatment (another Touch-Up). Please note that we only offer Touch-Ups to work done in our studio (new clients are not eligible for Touch-Up pricing).
All services require a $50 deposit. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel 48 hours in advance of your appointment and the deposit may be transferred to your next appointment. If less than 48 hour notice is given, you forfeit the deposit and will be charged a cancellation fee of $50. If you are 15 minutes late, it is considered a NO-SHOW and chargers will apply. All charges for NO-SHOW are not transferrable to your next appointment. All fees will be charged on the day of your appointment.
Please plan to arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment. We cannot assure that you will be seen if you are 15 or more minutes late for your appointment. Please understand that the treatments need their allocated time to get the best result possible, we cannot rush or cut corners.
Tipping is customary in FL for good service. Tips usually average 10 – 20% of treatment price. These can be given in cash or charged to a credit card. All tips are much appreciated and go directly to your Specialist.
All treatments and products are non-refundable.
CONTRA-INDICATIONS & LIMITATIONS
We may require doctor’s permission to perform treatments on clients with certain pre-existing conditions. We do not perform treatments on women who are pregnant or nursing, or on anyone who is under the age of 18.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Your health is important to us, therefore we ask you to fill out a medical questionnaire at your first visit to ensure treatments are delivered safely. Please inform us if there are changes in your health conditions. We keep all your data safe and strictly confidential.
When booking, please notify us if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or of any serious health concerns (please refer to the list on the bottom of the paragraph) that could affect treatment, so we can advise on the best and safest experience for you. Pregnancy, breastfeeding and serious illness are contraindications from all permanent makeup treatments. We may refuse requests for permanent make-up which we consider to be inappropriate or if there may be a risk that violates health and safety codes.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are a suitable candidate for permanent make-up before booking and securing an appointment for a treatment. We may withhold any deposits paid in the event we are unable to perform a treatment.
CANDIDATES SEEKING PERMANENT MAKE-UP TREATMENTS WHO MAY BE CONTRAINDICATED (THOSE THAT CANNOT BE TREATED) ARE:
- Under the age of 18 years
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- With skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the area to be treated
- With blood conditions such as HIV and Hepatitis
- Have healing disorders or uncontrolled high blood pressure
EXTRA CAUTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN WHEN YOU HAVE:
- AHA’s (lactic, glycolic acids, retinoids) cosmetics used can fade and discolour your permanent make-up
- Cancer/chemotherapy: doctors approval may be necessary
- Laser eye surgery/eyelid surgery: please wait 6 months for eyeliner treatment.
- Botox and fillers: it is advised to have semi-permanent make-up first and then you will need to wait 4 weeks for fillers/Botox
- Eyelash Extensions; they should be removed before eyeliner appointment
- Lip Cold Sores: clients with a history of cold sores need to use an anti-viral medication (Zovirax, valtrex, acyclovir) 5 days prior and days post lip procedure to minimise the risk of an outbreak; treatment cannot be performed if there is an active outbreak
Phibrows Microblading is a manual “hand” method of permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. Perfectly natural looking, thick, full brows.
In the first hour we will take time to map out the desired brow shape using a measuring tool, to make sure everything is symmetrical and PERFECT! Then we will proceed by picking out the correct color for your brows, depending on skin tone. Once color is selected we will begin by numbing the skin and tattooing the brows following the guidelines of the brow shape drawn. The whole procedure will take about 2 hours.
How to prepare?
- Please refrain from all Aspirin, OR Aspirin products (blood thinners) such as Ibuprofen and Alive for 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
- Refrain from Vitamin E and fish oil capsules for 7 days prior to your procedure , all of these make you bleed excessively and will result to premature pigment loss.
- Please avoid alcohol, energy drinks & excessive amounts of coffee for up to 24 hours before your appointment. not having caffeine in your system will help you relax much more easily.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW BEFORE AND AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS!
What to expect?
- Slight swelling, tightness, itching, and or redness and light scabbing might occur for one to two days following the procedure.
- It is normal to lose about 1/3 of the color during the healing process.
- After the initial procedure your brows will appear 20 to 25% darker then the final result, DON’T PANIC this is due to blood on the surface of the skin, exfoliation will begin within the first few days and will cause the excess pigment to flake away resulting to a more narrow refined appearance.
- It will appear much softer when completely healed because the color will come from the dermal layer of the skin to the epidermal layer of the skin and this will take about 30 days.
- Touchups are required 4 weeks after the first initial session so that adjustments and enhancements can be made.
- Touchups recommended every 6 months to 1 year to keep your tattoo looking fresh and beautiful.
Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle. True reflection of healed color can only be assessed 3-4 weeks after treatment. Touch-ups and/or correction of the shape/design is recommended at least 4 weeks after initial treatment. It will go from too dark, to too light, to just right!
Immediately after the procedure, the pigment will appear very sharp and dark. This is because the pigment is still seating on top of your skin and has not yet settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually (do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab as this is excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin).
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.
Your eyebrows will be the lightest tones during days 5-12 because the color is absorbed in the deeper layers of the skin. Later skin cells push it back to the upper layers. Once the healing is completed, you will enjoy a pair of beautiful, new, natural looking eyebrows.
- Do not wear any makeup on the eyebrows for the first 7 days.
- Do not use any Retin-A or Glycolic Acids, Peroxide or Neosporin while healing, you may use the aftercare ointment I have provided for you only.
- Do not pick at your eyebrows, always wash your hands before touching the area.
- Do not expose the area to sun or tanning bed
- Avoid facials, swimming, sauna for at least 14 days.
- Do not exercise the first three days. No heavy sweating!
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW BEFORE AND AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS!
Microblading not recommended:
- Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
- On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
- Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor’s note is required)
- Circulatory disorders (doctor’s note is required)
- Any bleeding disorders (doctor’s note is required)
- You’re taking blood thinning medication
- Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
- If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area.
- You’ve recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
- You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
- If you have a sunburn.
- After waxing (must wait 3 days)
- After chemical peels ( must wait 3 weeks)
I was born and raised in Latvia and 6 years ago moved to the USA.
I have always enjoyed and appreciate beauty in its many forms with a particular interest in products and procedures that enhance a person’s natural look.
I have been working in various beauty care fields for more than 15 years, and 3 of them in microblading. I used to run a beauty salon with my sister back in Latvia doing makeup, eyelash extensions, and IPL. This experience has allowed me to become a highly personable and charismatic professional with my main passion – to create the most natural looking customized eyebrow microblading result for my clients.
I hold a certificate from a major international microblading school – Phibrows Academy. Phibrows artists produce great work because they follow a very specific method that is taught to them through a rigorous 6-month training course. This course requires the artist to pass 11 levels of mastery to ensure that their methods and their work maintain a very high standard… the Phibrows standard.
The Phibrows method and tools have been meticulously designed and redesigned to aid their trained artists in producing very precise hairstrokes, perfect symmetry, and a beautiful eyebrow shape that goes with the natural shape of their client’s face and bone structure.
Phibrows products have also been tested and redesigned again and again to ensure the highest quality, to avoid any dangerous heavy metals found in most permanent makeup pigments and to provide color that stays.
It is for these reasons and more, that if you want great results with your microblading treatment, it is highly recommended that you seek out a Phibrows artist.
I look forward to helping you feel beautiful and add a touch of self-confidence boost not only your brows but also your life.