We are by-appointment only. Please book online or call us at 4073341382. We require a credit card number to hold an appointment. The card will only be charged in the event of a no-show or late cancellation.
All consultations are included if you book a full appointment. There is no need to book separate consultation as each appointment begins with a consultation. However, if you would like a consultation before scheduling your procedure, it’s an additional $50 with a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $50. There will be a $50 penalty for no-shows/cancellations within 48 hours of scheduled appointment.
Timing for Touch-Up sessions are calculated from the date of the last treatment (another Touch-Up). Please note that we only offer Touch-Ups to work done in our studio (new clients are not eligible for Touch-Up pricing).
All services require a $50 deposit. All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel 48 hours in advance of your appointment and the deposit may be transferred to your next appointment. If less than 48 hour notice is given, you forfeit the deposit and will be charged a cancellation fee of $50. If you are 15 minutes late, it is considered a NO-SHOW and chargers will apply. All charges for NO-SHOW are not transferrable to your next appointment. All fees will be charged on the day of your appointment.
Please plan to arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment. We cannot assure that you will be seen if you are 15 or more minutes late for your appointment. Please understand that the treatments need their allocated time to get the best result possible, we cannot rush or cut corners.
Tipping is customary in FL for good service. Tips usually average 10 – 20% of treatment price. These can be given in cash or charged to a credit card. All tips are much appreciated and go directly to your Specialist.
All treatments and products are non-refundable.
CONTRA-INDICATIONS & LIMITATIONS
We may require doctor’s permission to perform treatments on clients with certain pre-existing conditions. We do not perform treatments on women who are pregnant or nursing, or on anyone who is under the age of 18.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Your health is important to us, therefore we ask you to fill out a medical questionnaire at your first visit to ensure treatments are delivered safely. Please inform us if there are changes in your health conditions. We keep all your data safe and strictly confidential.
When booking, please notify us if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or of any serious health concerns (please refer to the list on the bottom of the paragraph) that could affect treatment, so we can advise on the best and safest experience for you. Pregnancy, breastfeeding and serious illness are contraindications from all permanent makeup treatments. We may refuse requests for permanent make-up which we consider to be inappropriate or if there may be a risk that violates health and safety codes.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are a suitable candidate for permanent make-up before booking and securing an appointment for a treatment. We may withhold any deposits paid in the event we are unable to perform a treatment.
CANDIDATES SEEKING PERMANENT MAKE-UP TREATMENTS WHO MAY BE CONTRAINDICATED (THOSE THAT CANNOT BE TREATED) ARE:
- Under the age of 18 years
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- With skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the area to be treated
- With blood conditions such as HIV and Hepatitis
- Have healing disorders or uncontrolled high blood pressure
EXTRA CAUTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN WHEN YOU HAVE:
- AHA’s (lactic, glycolic acids, retinoids) cosmetics used can fade and discolour your permanent make-up
- Cancer/chemotherapy: doctors approval may be necessary
- Laser eye surgery/eyelid surgery: please wait 6 months for eyeliner treatment.
- Botox and fillers: it is advised to have semi-permanent make-up first and then you will need to wait 4 weeks for fillers/Botox
- Eyelash Extensions; they should be removed before eyeliner appointment
- Lip Cold Sores: clients with a history of cold sores need to use an anti-viral medication (Zovirax, valtrex, acyclovir) 5 days prior and days post lip procedure to minimise the risk of an outbreak; treatment cannot be performed if there is an active outbreak